The Hills alum Audrina Partridge is divorcing her husband of less than a year after an alleged domestic violence incident, TMZ reports.
Partridge filed for divorce from Corey Bohan on Wednesday, after filing for a restraining order against him on Monday, TMZ claims.
- The pair have been together since 2008 and share a 15-month-old baby, Kirra Max.
- In court papers obtained by The Blast, Partridge claims that Bohan became physical with her while she was holding their baby.
- She says he "pushed me back with her in my arms." She says he then started "punching and hitting himself on the head." He then "punched a hole in our bedroom door."
- In the papers, Partridge reportedly claims that he was often "jealous when I was out with other people, accused me of partying and cheating on him, and threatened to kill himself."
- "Audrina’s No. 1 priority is her daughter and she asks for privacy at this time," Patridge's rep told Entertainment Tonight in a statement.
- Back in December, she told ET that she and Bohan had strategies to avoid divorce.
- "We've been through all those pitfalls, I feel like, before we got married," she said at the time. "We experienced the reality side of it, the made-up stories in the tabloids, other people trying to get in between us and the gossip and the rumors… I feel like we are so grounded now and we have each other's backs no matter what… people can't just try to come in between us and tell us lies. It's like, 'No, that's not true.'"
- Partridge reportedly has been granted custody of Kirra with Bohan getting some supervised visitation.
Kathy Griffin has filed a request for a restraining order against the CEO of KB Home, Jeffrey Mezger, The Blast reports.
The exec, who lives next door to Griffin, went on a tirade against Griffin and her boyfriend, calling the comedian a "bald dyke" and a "c***".
- Their altercation was sparked after Griffin and her boyfriend Randy Bilk reported a noise disturbance coming from his home. Their argument was caught on tape with Mezger saying:
- "Hey Randy, go f*** yourself. Seriously? You call on my grandkids at 9 o’clock? You’re not even the f***ing owner. You’re stuck with a f***ing bald dyke who Donald Trump kind of put the heat on. Now you’re calling the cops? F*** you and f*** Kathy. You’re not our f***ing neighbor, you’re a f***ing a*****le."
- KB Home is less than pleased as well. On Thursday, news leaked that Mezger’s bonus is being slashed by 25% as a result of the incident.
- In a regulatory filing, the company referred to Mezger as a "great leader" but said that the incident was unacceptable and if it’s repeated, he’ll be fired.
- Mezger was paid $9 million last year in salary and stock awards, but he hasn’t received a bonus since 2014, according to The Daily News, so it’s unclear how much the incident will actually cost him.
FAMILIES OF PILOTS WHO DIED DURING AMERICAN MADE SAY TOM CRUISE CONTRIBUTED TO CRASH: New court documents show two families claiming that Tom Cruise and director Doug Liman’s negligence are partially responsibly for a plane crash that killed two pilots and injured a third. Alan Purwin and Carlos Berl died during the filming of American Made in 2015. A third pilot, Jimmy Lee Garland, was severely injured. Imagine Entertainment, Vendian Entertainment and Cross Creek Pictures are being sued by the families of Purwin and Garland. Documents obtained by People claim that "Lapses in planning, coordinating, scheduling, and flight safety that were the Defendants’ responsibility resulted in an unqualified and unprepared pilot being pressed into service for a dangerous flight in a vintage aircraft across an unfamiliar mountain pass in bad weather." Cruise and Liman are not named as defendants. Court papers also include an email written by Purwin that describes the movie as "the most dangerous project I’ve ever encountered."
KELLAN LUTZ ENGAGED TO BRITTANY GONZALES: Kellan Lutz, 32, is engaged to TV host Brittany Gonzales, Us Weekly reports. The pair were spotted in New York City on Thursday discussing their wedding plans. "A woman sitting outside having breakfast shouted Kellan’s name and he walked over to her with Brittany. She was congratulating them and asked them if they were getting married in New York or L.A.." the observer says. "They walked into the restaurant and when Brittany opened the door I could see her large engagement ring!" The pair have kept their relationship fairly quiet, though the Twilight alum did gush about her on social media in December, writing: "Over a year ago, in a season of being single, I wrote a letter to God with all the qualities I truly wanted in my future wife. I stayed strong, I pressed in, I fixed some things I didn't know I needed to fix and after a period of prayer, patience, and perseverance, He brought her into my life in the most beautiful of ways. I now know what true love looks like!"
JERRY SEINFELD SAYS A SEINFELD REBOOT WON’T HAPPEN: Nope! While fans would love to see a Seinfeld reboot in the works, Jerry Seinfeld is insisting the sitcom is destined to live on only in reruns. It seems he wants to leave well enough alone, telling Entertainment Tonight: "It’s nice that you continue to love it instead of us tampering with something that went pretty well." Seinfeld concluded its nine-season run in 1998. Seinfeld’s special Jerry Before Seinfeld is streaming on Netflix.
ERIN HEATHERTON SLAPPED WITH $10M SUIT OVER FAILED CLOTHING LINE: A stylist who worked with Erin Heatherton on developing a sportswear line that never materialized has slapped the supermodel with a $10 million lawsuit, The Blast reports. According to court documents, Clare Byrne negotiated a discounted rate to work on the project in exchange for a larger chunk of the company later. In 2015, Byrne wore the line (dubbed RetroActive) at promotional events, including a video for Zoolander 2 and to throw the first pitch at a Mets game, but that she then abandoned the project.
DAVID FOSTER’S DAUGHTER HINTS HE IS SERIOUS ABOUT KATHARINE MCPHEE: David Foster’s daughter Erin recently went out with him and his new girlfriend, American Idol alum Katharine McPhee. According to her social media accounts, things are getting serious! "Excited about my new step mom," Erin, 35, captioned a photo of the pair. Later, the Barely Famous alum shared a story on Instagram, captioning a clip of them performing onstage together: "My parents." The 67-year-old producer and 33-year-old Scorpion actress were first linked in May.
Baby’s style can’t be cramped. Comedian Kevin Hart and his pregnant wife Eniko are reportedly moving forward with their lavish baby shower, despite the ongoing extortion scandal swirling around their family.
The event will take place at the Calamigos Beach Club in Malibu, California, and is set to cost $117,855, according to TMZ.
- The Lion King is the theme, which means leopard print decorations, music from the classic Disney film and an "Experience Bar" with exotic food for guests to try. Guests will also be able to dress up like tribal warriors and play The Price Is Right-style games.
- The couple also booked a chimp, who will be wearing a diaper, TMZ reports. (That cost them around $1,500).
- Over the weekend, Hart posted an apology video to his wife and children on Instagram, saying that he had made a "bad error in judgment."
- In the days that followed, reports emerged that an unknown person attempted to extort him for $10 million in exchange for keeping a video of him getting close to another woman a secret.
- On Wednesday, the woman in the video held a press conference with high-powered Hollywood lawyer Lisa Bloom.
- "I was involved with Kevin Hart a month ago," Montia Sabbag, 26, said. "Since then, my pictures and my name have been released with lies written about me."
- She said she was not involved in the extortion plot or the release of the video.
- Eniko, 33, has reportedly forgiven Kevin.
Conflicting stories have emerged about the argument that went down on July 4th between Ryan Phillippe and Elsie Hewitt.
Hewitt slapped Phillippe with a $1 million lawsuit earlier this week, claiming that he beat her and threw her down the stairs. Phillippe has staunchly denies the allegations.
- An unnamed witness who reportedly accompanied Hewitt to Phillippe’s home to retrieve her belongings tells The Blast that Hewitt is telling the truth.
- She reportedly also shared her account of their confrontation with the Los Angeles City Attorney.
- "He started yelling at her, calling her names like c*** and b***h," the woman tells The Blast.
- Phillippe "then picked her up like a baby and tossed her down the stairs," she claims.
- The witness says that Hewitt had injuries on her arms, knees and backs and that she had trouble breathing after the incident.
- She adds that the attack didn’t end there.
- "I started to scream for him to stop and actually grabbed onto the back of his underwear to try and pull him off of her," the woman says.
- The witness adds, "When he threw her down the second time, the momentum of the throw was so violent he actually tumbled down the stairs with her."
The famed comedian may have gone to bat for "Jerry’s Kids" during his telethons for Muscular Dystrophy, but when he died, Jerry Lewis reportedly cut all six kids from his first marriage out of his will.
In 2012, he changed his will, cutting out his sons with Patti Palmer, according to The Blast.
- "I have intentionally excluded Gary Lewis, Ronald Lewis, Anthony Joseph Lewis, Christopher Joseph Lewis, Scott Anthony Lewis and Joseph Christopher Lewis and their descendants as beneficiaries of my estate, it being my intention that they shall receive no benefits hereunder," the will obtained by the website read.
- He noted that his son Joseph was deceased. (He died of a drug overdoes in 2009).
- Without his sons, his estate goes to SanDee Pitnick. The pair share a 25-year-old adopted daughter, Danielle.
- Lewis, 91, died in Las Vegas last month from heart failure. He was married to Palmer from 1944-1980. He married Pitnick in 1983 when he was 56 and she was 32.
EMPIRE RELEASES FIRST LOOK AT SEASON 4: Fox’s hip-hop drama Empire has released a sneak peek at Season 4. Fans will discover a new side of Lucious Lyon (Terrence Howard), back together with on-and-off love Cookie (Taraji P. Henson) as he struggles to recover after almost getting killed in an explosion. Showrunner Ilene Chaiken tells The Hollywood Reporter: "The depth of the relationship between Lucious and Cookie will be the most surprising thing to the fans when Season 4 begins." Empire returns Wednesday, September 27th at 8 p.m. on Fox.
THE GREAT AMERICAN BAKING SHOW TO RETURN TO ABC: Ayesha Curry and Anthony Adams have signed on to host the third season of The Great American Baking Show on ABC. The show will return in December. Based on The Great British Bake Off, the series showcases bakers competing in a series of challenges and eliminations to earn the title of "America’s Best Amateur Baker."
BILLY ON THE STREET LEAVING TRUTV: The Emmy-nominated sketch series Billy on the Street is moving to a new neighborhood. Billy Eichner’s fast-pased game show is set to leave truTV after two years, according to The Hollywood Reporter. It is unclear where it’s headed. The show earned the nascent network it’s first Emmy nomination.
MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS TRAILER DROPS: A scarred Johnny Depp advises viewers to trust no one in the new trailer for Murder on the Orient Express. The film, based on the classic novel of the same name by Agatha Christie, features Tom Bateman, Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe, Judi Dench, Josh Gad, Derek Jacobi, Leslie Odom Jr., Michelle Pfeiffer, Daisy Ridley, Marwan Kenzari, Olivia Colman, Lucy Boynton, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo and Sergei Polunin. Judging from the trailer, the film will feature a pampered ride through Europe that soon devolves into intrigue, murder and suspense. The film is due in theaters November 10th.
CATHERINE ZETA JONES SIGNS ON TO HEADLINE WOMEN IN ENTERTAINMENT PANEL: The Oscar-winning Catherine Zeta-Jones will headline the Women in Global Entertainment panel at MIPCOM this year. Other guests include Cannes Series festival president Fleur Pellerin, Veep and Divorce executive producer Stephanie Liang and New Pictures co-founder Willow Gryllis. Zeta-Jones will be in Cannes to promote Cocaine Godmother, the real-life story of the drug lord Griselda Blanco, which she stars in and is set to premiere on A&E next year. The panel will be held October 16th at the Majestic Hotel. MIPCOM runs October 16th-19th.