6:00pm - 6:00pm
Request A Song
banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Submit An Event
Event Information
Your Name:
Email:
Phone:
Start Date:
End Date: (OPTIONAL: Only for events lasting multiple days)
Start Time: End Time:
  (11:59 PM is end of day and 12:00 PM is noon)
This is an All Day Event.
Event:
Details:
Optional Image Upload:
Repeating Event Settings
Post Each Day from the Start to End dates selected above.
Repeat Every Year
Repeat Monthly on the: 
Repeat Every on:
Su

M

Tu

W

Th

F

Sa

Spam Protection:

Please check mark I'm not a robot below:

 

AUDRINA PARTRIDGE FILES FOR DIVORCE, RESTRAINING ORDER

The Hills alum Audrina Partridge is divorcing her husband of less than a year after an alleged domestic violence incident, TMZ reports. Partridge filed for divorce from Corey Bohan on Wednesday, after filing for a restraining order against him on Monday, TMZ claims. The pair have been together since 2008 and share a 15-month-old baby, Kirra Max. In court papers obtained by The Blast, Partridge claims that Bohan became physical with her while she was holding their baby. She says he "pushed me back with her in my arms." She says he then started "punching and hitting himself on the head." He then "punched a hole in our bedroom door." In the papers, Partridge reportedly claims that he was often "jealous when I was out with other people, accused me of partying and cheating on him, and threatened to kill himself." "Audrina’s No. 1 priority is her daughter and she asks for privacy at this time," Patridge's rep told Entertainment Tonight in a statement. Back in December, she told ET that she and Bohan had strategies to avoid divorce. "We've been through all those pitfalls, I feel like, before we got married," she said at the time. "We experienced the reality side of it, the made-up stories in the tabloids, other people trying to get in between us and the gossip and the rumors… I feel like we are so grounded now and we have each other's backs no matter what… people can't just try to come in between us and tell us lies. It's like, 'No, that's not true.'" Partridge reportedly has been granted custody of Kirra with Bohan getting some supervised visitation.

REPORT: KATHY GRIFFIN FILES FOR RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST KB HOME CEO, AS HIS BONUS GETS SLASHED

Kathy Griffin has filed a request for a restraining order against the CEO of KB Home, Jeffrey Mezger, The Blast reports. The exec, who lives next door to Griffin, went on a tirade against Griffin and her boyfriend, calling the comedian a "bald dyke" and a "c***". Their altercation was sparked after Griffin and her boyfriend Randy Bilk reported a noise disturbance coming from his home. Their argument was caught on tape with Mezger saying: "Hey Randy, go f*** yourself. Seriously? You call on my grandkids at 9 o’clock? You’re not even the f***ing owner. You’re stuck with a f***ing bald dyke who Donald Trump kind of put the heat on. Now you’re calling the cops? F*** you and f*** Kathy. You’re not our f***ing neighbor, you’re a f***ing a*****le." KB Home is less than pleased as well. On Thursday, news leaked that Mezger’s bonus is being slashed by 25% as a result of the incident. In a regulatory filing, the company referred to Mezger as a "great leader" but said that the incident was unacceptable and if it’s repeated, he’ll be fired. Mezger was paid $9 million last year in salary and stock awards, but he hasn’t received a bonus since 2014, according to The Daily News, so it’s unclear how much the incident will actually cost him.

CELEBRITY GOSSIP

FAMILIES OF PILOTS WHO DIED DURING AMERICAN MADE SAY TOM CRUISE CONTRIBUTED TO CRASH: New court documents show two families claiming that Tom Cruise and director Doug Liman’s negligence are partially responsibly for a plane crash that killed two pilots and injured a third. Alan Purwin and Carlos Berl died during the filming of American Made in 2015. A third pilot, Jimmy Lee Garland, was severely injured. Imagine Entertainment, Vendian Entertainment and Cross Creek Pictures are being sued by the families of Purwin and Garland. Documents obtained by People claim that "Lapses in planning, coordinating, scheduling, and flight safety that were the Defendants’ responsibility resulted in an unqualified and unprepared pilot being pressed into service for a dangerous flight in a vintage aircraft across an unfamiliar mountain pass in bad weather." Cruise and Liman are not named as defendants. Court papers also include an email written by Purwin that describes the movie as "the most dangerous project I’ve ever encountered." KELLAN LUTZ ENGAGED TO BRITTANY GONZALES: Kellan Lutz, 32, is engaged to TV host Brittany Gonzales, Us Weekly reports. The pair were spotted in New York City on Thursday discussing their wedding plans. "A woman sitting outside having breakfast shouted Kellan’s name and he walked over to her with Brittany. She was congratulating them and asked them if they were getting married in New York or L.A.." the observer says. "They walked into the restaurant and when Brittany opened the door I could see her large engagement ring!" The pair have kept their relationship fairly quiet, though the Twilight alum did gush about her on social media in December, writing: "Over a year ago, in a season of being single, I wrote a letter to God with all the qualities I truly wanted in my future wife. I stayed strong, I pressed in, I fixed some things I didn't know I needed to fix and after a period of prayer, patience, and perseverance, He brought her into my life in the most beautiful of ways. I now know what true love looks like!" JERRY SEINFELD SAYS A SEINFELD REBOOT WON’T HAPPEN: Nope! While fans would love to see a Seinfeld reboot in the works, Jerry Seinfeld is insisting the sitcom is destined to live on only in reruns. It seems he wants to leave well enough alone, telling Entertainment Tonight: "It’s nice that you continue to love it instead of us tampering with something that went pretty well." Seinfeld concluded its nine-season run in 1998. Seinfeld’s special Jerry Before Seinfeld is streaming on Netflix. ERIN HEATHERTON SLAPPED WITH $10M SUIT OVER FAILED CLOTHING LINE: A stylist who worked with Erin Heatherton on developing a sportswear line that never materialized has slapped the supermodel with a $10 million lawsuit, The Blast reports. According to court documents, Clare Byrne negotiated a discounted rate to work on the project in exchange for a larger chunk of the company later. In 2015, Byrne wore the line (dubbed RetroActive) at promotional events, including a video for Zoolander 2 and to throw the first pitch at a Mets game, but that she then abandoned the project. DAVID FOSTER’S DAUGHTER HINTS HE IS SERIOUS ABOUT KATHARINE MCPHEE: David Foster’s daughter Erin recently went out with him and his new girlfriend, American Idol alum Katharine McPhee. According to her social media accounts, things are getting serious! "Excited about my new step mom," Erin, 35, captioned a photo of the pair. Later, the Barely Famous alum shared a story on Instagram, captioning a clip of them performing onstage together: "My parents." The 67-year-old producer and 33-year-old Scorpion actress were first linked in May.

KEVIN HART & ENIKO TO HOLD $118K BABY SHOWER AMID EXTORTION SCANDAL

Baby’s style can’t be cramped. Comedian Kevin Hart and his pregnant wife Eniko are reportedly moving forward with their lavish baby shower, despite the ongoing extortion scandal swirling around their family. The event will take place at the Calamigos Beach Club in Malibu, California, and is set to cost $117,855, according to TMZ. The Lion King is the theme, which means leopard print decorations, music from the classic Disney film and an "Experience Bar" with exotic food for guests to try. Guests will also be able to dress up like tribal warriors and play The Price Is Right-style games. The couple also booked a chimp, who will be wearing a diaper, TMZ reports. (That cost them around $1,500). Over the weekend, Hart posted an apology video to his wife and children on Instagram, saying that he had made a "bad error in judgment." In the days that followed, reports emerged that an unknown person attempted to extort him for $10 million in exchange for keeping a video of him getting close to another woman a secret. On Wednesday, the woman in the video held a press conference with high-powered Hollywood lawyer Lisa Bloom. "I was involved with Kevin Hart a month ago," Montia Sabbag, 26, said. "Since then, my pictures and my name have been released with lies written about me." She said she was not involved in the extortion plot or the release of the video. Eniko, 33, has reportedly forgiven Kevin.

LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services