Royal Blood is at it again. The British duo has posted another video clip online to tease their upcoming second album, following a clip that the band posted back in December right before the holidays. The new video is a 48-second montage of behind-the-scenes footage from the studio where the pair have been working since last year on the follow-up to their 2014 self-titled debut.
- The duo’s celebrated debut LP became one of the fastest-selling albums in British music history and was a success in the U.S. as well, yielding the hits "Figure It Out" and "Out Of The Black."
- It was nominated for the Mercury Prize, one of the most prestigious music awards in the U.K.
- Singer/bassist Mike Kerr told us a while back that he was astounded at the success the duo had in such a short time: "We didn't anticipate any response really when we started the band, and we had no real agenda at all from the beginning. We were just having a bit of fun. So when I look back and see how far it's come, it's pretty amazing really."
- The only new music we've heard since the release of the band's debut disc was a song called "Where Are You Now?" which appeared on the soundtrack for HBO’s now-canceled music series Vinyl.
- Royal Blood already has a string of live appearances coming up this summer, including the Governor's Ball in New York City on June 2nd through the 4th and the Bonnaroo festival in Tennessee on June 11th, as well as a full slate of European festivals.