Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor was at it again last Tuesday night (July 19th) when he had a concertgoer ejected from the band's concert in Toronto. Fan-filmed video footage showed Taylor pointing at someone in the crowd and saying into the mic, "You don't show me s**t, you little p**sy." Within 15 seconds, security escorted the person out, with Taylor waving and saying, "Bye bye, bitch."
He later called the person a "c**t" on Twitter and explained that he has been "doing this too long to deal with that disrespect."
- According to Loudwire, one user on Slipknot’s Reddit page claimed the fan was hurling insults at Corey and flipping him off, while another wrote that the man was attacking people in the crowd for no reason.
- Taylor made headlines earlier this month when he smacked the phone out of the hand of a texting fan during a recent Slipknot concert,
- The singer later explained his action by tweeting, "If you're gonna text, stay home."
- Taylor recently discussed his dislike for people using their phones at concerts in an interview with Detroit radio station WRIF, saying, "So many people have their faces glued to their phones . . . get off your phones and pay attention to what the hell you're doing."
- Slipknot's summer North American tour with Marilyn Manson continues Tuesday night (July 26th) in Bristow, Virginia.